fbpx

Reply To: Filter list

Forums Designer Building applications Filter list Reply To: Filter list

Alex Schilder
    Participant

Jochem,

Then could you explain why this filter apparently isn’t approved by Triggre?

null

What I’m trying to do is: I’m creating a feature to do a request where you can add ‘drives’ for example. One request can have multiple drives, so I’ve created a table for this in which the request and drives are linked together. On a page I’ve got on the left a table with ‘available drives’ which should be filtered by the relation selected in the request. However, for every selected drive, which has been linked through a ‘create RequestDrives’ flowpart, the left table of available drives shouldn’t show the already selected drive anymore.

I’ve tried loads of options to accomplish this, with a dropdown, table, even a flowpart etc. but none seems to work and I really don’t get why.

This shouldn’t be that complicated. I mean, in SQL I would’ve easily be able to create something like this. For example, I’d have a query like this:

SELECT Id, Name FROM Drives WHERE Id NOT IN (SELECT Drive_Id FROM RequestDrives WHERE Request_Id = @Request)

I really hope you can give me a thorough example and clear explanation on how to accomplish this, since it has cost me loads and loads of time and frustration by now.

Thanks in advance!

Get your own personalized walk-through to discover what Triggre has to offer, in only 10 minutes!

By signing up for your personalized walk-through, you agree to receive e-mails from Triggre.