fbpx

Reply To: Create custom documents

Forums Designer Feature requests Create custom documents Reply To: Create custom documents

Jesse Meijers
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hi Alex,

You hit the nail on the head saying the suggested solution is exactly opposite to what Triggre is aiming for. So the short answer is, no we will never support this. Since that doesn’t help you at all, I went out to find a good solution for you and I think I found one.

In Zapier you can search for apps that offer certain functionality, and under the ‘Documents’ section I found an app called DocuPilot. It seems to be able to do what you want, so now we’re half-way there. You can use Triggre to send data via Zapier to DocuPilot and generate the document. You can also use Google Cloud Print to generate a PDF, which is also featured in an article by Zapier. However, getting it back into Triggre is not yet possible … but here I have some very good news!

The upcoming release of Triggre (roughly in a week or 2) will feature file support in Zapier! That’s right, sending and receiving files! While we cannot test with all apps in Zapier (and files are a rather hairy subject when it comes to how Zapier handles them) I am confident this solution will work with Triggre.

Hopefully this has been mostly good news for you, even though there’s a little waiting required 🙂