Defect: dropdown field doesn’t show values when editing form

Forums Designer Building applications Defect: dropdown field doesn’t show values when editing form

Participant

Dear Triggre-Team,

In one of my applications (alex-schilder.triggre.net) I’ve got a defect. If you go the the ‘Data’ tab and then click on the ‘Applicaties’ menu, and select a record, for instance, Clear, and hit the ‘bewerken’ button, you’ll notice that the ‘Admin’ and ‘Secundaire admin’ isn’t filled. The dropdown doesn’t show any values either. However, apparently if you deselect and select the ‘Relatie’ again, you’ll notice that suddenly these field are filled again and the dropdown does show values.

Could you guys research this and hopefully fix this quickly? 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Jochem Spronk
    Up
    Down

Hi Alex,

You have secured your application pretty good, because I cannot check the ‘Data’ tab.

This cause of this issue could maybe be your browser. Which browser? And what version do you use?

Jochem

Alex Schilder
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Jochem,

That’s correct, my fault, I’ve altered the settings, you should be able to receive a 2FA code on j.spronk@triggre.com and then be authenticated.

Please let me know if it doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Defect: dropdown field doesn’t show values when editing form’ is closed to new replies.

Get started for free and experience the power of the Triggre platform.

By signing up for your free account, you agree to receive e-mails from Triggre.

By using our site you agree to our use of cookies to deliver a better site experience.